Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

J-Co Donuts

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008




Hi everybody!

Just started this blog....

My first entry--- J-Co Donuts, originated from Indonesia
Bought them in Pavillion. Got a shock when I bit into them.... It's super soft!!
Very yummy indeed!!! No wonder there's such a long queue.

Actually this was my second attempt to buy.. First time, the queue was so so long... This time, I went on a weekday, working hours.. and there were still 5 person waiting in line.. not too bad.. so I lined up to buy my lot..

Price was reasonable.. RM20 for a dozen.... add another 11 bucks and u get another dozen.

I regretted a bit somehow not buying 2 dozens..cos one was never enough. The texture was so soft, and it's not that filling, so, I just downed 3 in a go. Me and hubby can easily finish up a dozen at one go.

My favourite is Original Glazed.. best!! Next will be White Chocolate Almond. Mango's good too! Matcha to be.... yucks.. maybe not to my taste bud

Ratings: 9/10.. I find the choco caviar that they promote so much on their boxes to be.... good... but not very good..so, I can't give it a full 10.

2 comments:

Quinn December 15, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

I find the green tea one a little fake tasting but the one with chocolate cream in the centre and chocolate ganache on top with crunch rice puffs was the best. I only eat that every since I tried those!

WendyinKK January 11, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Quinn: I love the original glazed best!!

Post a Comment